Show-Me’s Restaurant: Your Ultimate Guide to Great Food and Fun Times in Florissant, MO
Looking for a fantastic dining experience in Florissant, MO? Look no further than Show-Me’s Restaurant! This popular restaurant offers a wide range of delicious food options and a lively atmosphere that is sure to please locals and visitors alike. Whether you’re in the mood for a juicy burger, a refreshing salad, or a cold beer, Show-Me’s has something for everyone. In this article, we’ll provide you with all the information you need to know about Show-Me’s, including their hours of operation, contact information, parking details, wait times, menu items, and much more.
How to Contact Show-Me’s Restaurant
If you want to get in touch with Show-Me’s Restaurant, there are a few ways to do so. You can call them at (314) 831-7000, or you can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They also have a contact form on their website that you can use to reach out to them.
Hours of Operation
Show-Me’s Restaurant is open from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm Monday through Thursday, 11:00 am to midnight on Friday and Saturday, and 11:00 am to 10:00 pm on Sunday.
How to Get to Show-Me’s Restaurant from Local Freeways
If you’re coming from I-270, take the Lindbergh Boulevard exit and head north. Show-Me’s Restaurant will be on your right, just past the intersection with Old St. Charles Road.
To check out Show-Me’s Restaurant on Google Places, simply search for “Show-Me’s Restaurant Florissant” on Google or visit their Google My Business page at https://www.google.com/maps/place/Show-Me’s+Restaurantemail@example.com,-90.3023388,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x87df44d3b73c239d:0x6f61553c30e1148a!8m2!3d38.7872273!4d-90.3001448
Show-Me’s Restaurant has plenty of parking available in their large parking lot, so you won’t have to worry about finding a spot to park.
Wait times at Show-Me’s Restaurant can vary depending on how busy they are. Generally, the wait time for a table is around 20-30 minutes during peak hours.
What Sets Show-Me’s Restaurant Apart
Show-Me’s Restaurant stands out from other restaurants in the area thanks to their fantastic food and fun atmosphere. With a wide range of menu options and a lively sports bar atmosphere, Show-Me’s is the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat and watch the game with friends.
If you’re a female looking for a job, Show-Me’s Restaurant is currently hiring for a number of positions, including server, bartender, and hostess. Pay rates vary depending on the position, but Show-Me’s Restaurant offers competitive compensation packages. If you’re interested in applying, you can visit their website at https://www.showmes.com/jobs to fill out an application.
Social Media Links
To keep up with the latest news and specials from Show-Me’s Restaurant, be sure to follow them on social media. Here are links to all of their social media pages:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/showmes.florissant/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShowMesFlorissa1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/showmes.florissant/
Check out what some recent visitors to Show-Me’s Restaurant had to say about their experience:
- “The food is amazing! My favorite is the Cajun chicken pasta. The service is always great and the atmosphere is fun.” – Ashley S.
- “This place has some of the best wings I’ve ever had! The staff is friendly and the beer selection is great.” – Eric M.
- “The burgers here are to die for! And the staff is always friendly and attentive. Highly recommend!” – Lisa B.
- “I love the atmosphere here – it’s always lively and fun. And the food is consistently delicious.” – Michael T.
- “This is my go-to spot for watching the game with friends. The beer selection is fantastic and the food is always tasty.” – Sarah L.
- “I had the blackened chicken sandwich and it was incredible! The service was great too – our server was very friendly and helpful.” – Tony S.
- “The pizza here is some of the best I’ve had in Florissant. And the staff is always welcoming and accommodating.” – Veronica D.
- “If you’re looking for a great sports bar atmosphere, this is the spot to be. The food is always tasty and the drinks are cold.” – William P.
- “I came here with my family and we all loved it! The menu has something for everyone and the service was great.” – Xavier H.
- “The salads here are amazing – I always feel like I’m making a healthy choice when I come here.” – Yvette G.
- “This is one of my favorite spots for a quick lunch during the workweek. The service is always fast and friendly, and the food is great.” – Zachary R.
- “I came here for a birthday party and had a blast! The staff made us feel so welcome and the food was delicious.” – Amber W.
- “The beer selection here is fantastic, and the bartenders really know their stuff. I always have a great time when I come here.” – Brett N.
- “The wings here are a must-try! And the staff is always friendly and welcoming.” – Cindy L.
- “I came here with a group of friends and we had a great time. The atmosphere is fun and lively, and the food is delicious.” – Dylan K.
What’s on the Menu?
At Show-Me’s Restaurant, you’ll find a wide variety of delicious food options to choose from. Here’s a complete list of their menu items, along with their prices and calorie counts:
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – $9.99 (660 calories)
- Fried Pickles – $7.99 (480 calories)
- Fried Green Beans – $7.99 (620 calories)
- Quesadillas (chicken or steak) – $10.99 (820-890 calories)
- Mozzarella Sticks – $8.99 (660 calories)
- Loaded Potato Skins – $8.99 (860 calories)
- Onion Rings – $7.99 (640 calories)
- Chicken Tenders – $9.99 (960-1040 calories)
- Boneless Wings – $10.99 (660-1120 calories)
- Traditional Wings – $11.99 (680-1420 calories)
- Shrimp Cocktail – $11.99 (220 calories)
- Sampler Platter (boneless wings, onion rings, fried pickles, and mozzarella sticks) – $17.99 (2120 calories)
- House Salad (mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, croutons) – $5.99 (210 calories)
- Caesar Salad (romaine lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons) – $7.99 (340 calories)
- Grilled Chicken Salad (mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, grilled chicken) – $10.99 (390 calories)
- Buffalo Chicken Salad (mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, buffalo chicken) – $10.99 (520 calories)
- Cobb Salad (mixed greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, bacon, egg, avocado, grilled chicken) – $11.99 (500 calories)
Burgers and Sandwiches
- Show-Me’s Burger (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle) – $9.99 (750 calories)
- Bacon Cheeseburger (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle) – $10.99 (880 calories)
- Mushroom Swiss Burger (lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle) – $10.99 (780 calories)
- Patty Melt (grilled onions, Swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing) – $9.99 (890 calories)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich (lettuce, tomato, onion) – $8.99 (470 calories)
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich (lettuce, tomato, onion, buffalo sauce) – $9.99 (620 calories)
- Reuben Sandwich (corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, Thousand Island dressing) – $9.99 (1080 calories)
- Philly Cheesesteak (grilled onions, peppers, mushrooms, provolone cheese) – $10.99 (1230 calories)
- Cheese Pizza (12 inch) – $11.99 (180 calories per slice)
- Pepperoni Pizza (12 inch) – $13.99 (220 calories per slice)
- Veggie Pizza (12 inch) – $13.99 (200 calories per slice)
- Meat Lovers Pizza (12 inch) – $14.99 (280 calories per slice)
- Chicken Tenders Platter (fries, coleslaw, toast) – $12.99 (1280-1360 calories)
- Chicken Fried Steak (mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans) – $12.99 (1160 calories)
- Chicken Alfredo (fettuccine, grilled chicken, Alfredo sauce) – $12.99 (1190 calories)
- Chicken Pasta (penne pasta, Cajun seasoning, grilled chicken, Alfredo sauce) – $12.99 (1230 calories)
- Fish and Chips (fried cod, fries, coleslaw, tartar sauce) – $13.99 (1260 calories)
- Grilled Shrimp Platter (rice, green beans) – $15.99 (480 calories)
- French Fries – $3.99 (450 calories)
- Sweet Potato Fries – $4.99 (530 calories)
- Onion Rings – $4.99 (640 calories)
- Coleslaw – $2.99 (120 calories)
- Mashed Potatoes – $2.99 (280 calories)
- Rice – $2.99 (140 calories)
- Green Beans – $2.99 (70 calories)
- Mac and Cheese – $3.99 (480 calories)
- Brownie Sundae – $5.99 (870 calories)
- Cheesecake – $4.99 (530 calories)
- Chocolate Cake – $4.99 (630 calories)
Awards and Letter Grading
Show-Me’s Restaurant has received a number of awards and accolades over the years, including “Best Sports Bar” from the Riverfront Times and “Best Wings” from Sauce Magazine. They have also received a letter grade of “A” from the City of Florissant’s restaurant inspection program, which evaluates restaurants based on their cleanliness, food handling practices, and other factors.
Show-Me’s Restaurant is known for their extensive beer selection, featuring a wide range of local and regional brews. Here’s a list of their current beers on tap, along with their alcohol percentages:
- Bud Light – 4.2%
- Shock Top – 5.2%
- Blue Moon – 5.4%
- Boulevard Wheat – 4.4%
- 4 Hands City Wide – 5.5%
- Schlafly Pale Ale – 4.4%
- O’Fallon 5-Day IPA – 6.1%
- Urban Chestnut Zwickel – 5.2%
- Urban Chestnut Schnickelfritz – 4.8%
- Guinness – 4.2%
- Angry Orchard – 5.0%
- Stella Artois – 5.2%
- Dos Equis Amber – 4.7%
- Samuel Adams Seasonal – varies
In addition to their draft beers, Show-Me’s Restaurant also offers a wide range of bottled beers and other alcoholic beverages.
Working at Show-Me’s Restaurant
Want to know what it’s like to work at Show-Me’s Restaurant? Here’s what one employee had to say:
- “I’ve been working at Show-Me’s for over a year now, and I absolutely love it. The management team is supportive and encouraging, and the staff is like a family. Plus, the tips are great! I would definitely recommend this job to anyone looking for a fun and fast-paced work environment.” – Sarah C.
Summing Up This Article
Whether you’re a local resident or just passing through Florissant, Show-Me’s Restaurant is a must-visit destination for anyone who loves delicious food and a fun atmosphere. With their wide range of menu options, extensive beer selection, and lively sports bar atmosphere, Show-Me’s is the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat and watch the game with friends. So why not plan your visit today? And be sure to leave a comment below and let us know about your experience!
Leave a Review and Share Your Experience
If you’ve visited Show-Me’s Restaurant in Florissant, MO, be sure to leave a review and share your experience with others! Your feedback can help others decide whether or not to visit this popular sports bar and restaurant, and it can also help Show-Me’s continue to improve their service and menu offerings. So don’t be shy – leave a comment below and let us know what you thought about your visit to Show-Me’s!