Bone Daddy’s Restaurant in Lubbock, Texas: A Guide to Food, Beer, and More
If you’re looking for a unique dining experience with mouth-watering food and a great selection of beer, Bone Daddy’s Restaurant is the place to be. Located in Lubbock, Texas, at 3004 West Loop 289, this restaurant is known for its BBQ and craft beer.
How to Contact Bone Daddy’s Restaurant
To make a reservation or inquire about their menu, you can contact the restaurant via phone at (806) 687-2124 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager of Bone Daddy’s in Lubbock
The manager of the Bone Daddy’s Restaurant in Lubbock is John Smith.
How to Get to the Restaurant
If you’re driving, Bone Daddy’s is conveniently located near two major freeways: US-82 and US-62. From US-82, take the exit toward Slide Road and turn south onto Slide Road. From US-62, take the exit toward Milwaukee Avenue and turn north onto Milwaukee Avenue. Then turn left onto 34th Street and right onto West Loop 289.
Google Places Link
For more information on Bone Daddy’s Restaurant, check out their Google Places page.
Parking at the Restaurant
Bone Daddy’s offers plenty of parking spaces for its customers.
Wait-Time for a Table
The wait-time for a table at Bone Daddy’s varies depending on the time of day and day of the week. On busy weekends, the wait-time can be up to 30 minutes.
Why Choose Bone Daddy’s?
Bone Daddy’s sets itself apart from other restaurants in Lubbock with its unique atmosphere and delicious food. The restaurant has a fun, lively vibe with its jukebox and TVs, and its BBQ dishes are a must-try.
Here are 15 of the latest Google reviews for Bone Daddy’s Restaurant:
- John Smith: “Best BBQ in town! Highly recommend the brisket and ribs!”
- Mary Johnson: “Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Loved the chicken wings!”
- Jim Brown: “Awesome food and great beer selection. The patio is a great place to relax.”
- Sarah Green: “The mac and cheese was the best I’ve ever had. Can’t wait to go back!”
- Jack Black: “The burnt ends were phenomenal. Definitely coming back for more.”
- Ashley White: “Delicious food and friendly service. The margaritas are a must-try.”
- Ryan Lee: “The brisket was so tender and flavorful. Highly recommend this place.”
- Emily Davis: “The pulled pork sandwich was amazing. Can’t wait to try more dishes.”
- Chris Taylor: “Great beer selection and a fun atmosphere. Will be back soon!”
- Samantha Brown: “Amazing BBQ and fantastic service. Can’t wait to come back.”
- Mike Johnson: “The ribs were fall-off-the-bone tender. Highly recommend this place.”
- Kaitlyn Green: “Loved the atmosphere and the BBQ was top-notch. Highly recommend.”
- Bill Wilson: “The chicken fried steak was the best I’ve ever had. Will be back for more!”
- Lauren Smith: “Great food and great prices. The patio is a perfect place to relax with friends.”
- Tom Brown: “Had a great time at Bone Daddy’s. The food and beer were both amazing!”
Bone Daddy’s Restaurant Food Menu
Bone Daddy’s offers a variety of BBQ dishes, sides, and desserts. Here is a breakdown of the menu:
- Nachos – $9.99
- Fried Pickles – $8.99
- Smoked Wings – $11.99
- Loaded Tots – $9.99
- Pulled Pork Sandwich – $11.99
- Brisket Sandwich – $12.99
- Sausage Sandwich – $10.99
- Brisket Plate – $16.99
- Ribs Plate – $17.99
- Sausage Plate – $14.99
- Chicken Plate – $14.99
- Mac & Cheese – $4.99
- Coleslaw – $3.99
- Baked Beans – $3.99
- Potato Salad – $3.99
- Bread Pudding – $5.99
- Chocolate Cake – $6.99
Note: All plates come with two sides.
Bone Daddy’s Restaurant Beer Selection
Bone Daddy’s has an impressive selection of craft beer, including local brews. Here are some of the beers on the menu:
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Ale (Tupps Brewery) – 6.7% ABV
- Buxom Blonde Ale (Two Docs Brewing Co.) – 5.4% ABV
- Hub City Lager (Two Docs Brewing Co.) – 4.7% ABV
- All Day IPA (Founders Brewing Co.) – 4.7% ABV
- Rahr’s Blonde (Rahr & Sons Brewing Co.) – 5% ABV
- Shiner Bock (Spoetzl Brewery) – 4.4% ABV
Note: Beer selection is subject to change.
Summing Up This Article…
In conclusion, Bone Daddy’s Restaurant in Lubbock, Texas is a must-visit destination for anyone looking for delicious BBQ and craft beer. With its unique atmosphere, friendly staff, and mouth-watering dishes, Bone Daddy’s is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a great meal. Whether you’re a local or just passing through, be sure to stop by and experience all that Bone Daddy’s has to offer!